Last updated on: April 22, 2021
We hope you love your new purchase with TAKA Original. But in case you're not 100% satisfied, you may have your return within 7 days of receiving the item
How to lodge a return?
To request a return, please email email@example.com with your order number and your request.
Once you’ve submitted your return request, we will contact you with details of your return so that you can send your item(s) back to us. Returns are usually processed within 7 days of receipt and you’ll receive an email detailing your return once this has been done.
Goods for return are at the customer's expense.
What is our return policy?
All returned & exchange orders will be issued with a store credit to the value of the item(s) returned, less $18 restocking fee. (store credit are valid for 12 months.)You must submit your return request within 7 days of receiving your order. Change of mind including instances where a style/size didn't suit you or did not fit how you wanted or expected it to. You must submit your return request within 7 days of receiving your order. We are unable to offer exchanges for any returned items.
RETURNS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED WHEN:
- Items are in their original condition.
- Items are in their original packaging.
- Tags remain attached to garments.
- Garments are unworn, unwashed and unstained.
WE DO NOT ALLOW RETURNS FOR THE FOLLOWING:
• Products received without authorization.
• final sale items, items purchased on promotion at 20% off or more.
• Underwear, lingerie, or swimwear bottoms (including one pieces and sets).
• Garments that have inbuilt underwear sewn into them.
• Products received in a condition other than their original condition.
• Products without their tags attached.
• Products that appear worn, smell of perfume, smoke, deodorant or body odour.
• Products that are marked or damaged in any way, that includes, fake tan, deodorant and makeup.
Our returns department has the right to refuse any returned item that does not meet the original condition. In this instance, the returned item WILL NOT be sent back to the consumer.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY:
• International shipping delays.
• Customs duties or taxes fees.
• Lost, stolen, or damaged shipments during the transit.
The buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier and all duties/fees incurred on the shipment. Please check your package on its way back. We will not be responsible if your package got send back due to customs duty unpaid.
Received faulty items?
If you believe an item you've purchased from us is faulty, incorrect or you're missing an item, please send us the following info at firstname.lastname@example.org
All claims need to be made within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Your order number
- Item name
- Photos that show:
- The fault as clearly as possible
- Full-length photo of the item
- The TAKA Original shipping label including tracking number
Once we confirm the garment was faulty, or there was a dispatch error by TAKA. We will be issue full payment back to the Customer's original payment account within 7 days.
Can I exchange my items?
What if I have problems with my order after 7 days of receiving it?
3.If you need assistance. Send us the evidence of the damaged package. We'll do our best to fight with postal service for you. Email us info below:
- Your order number
- The photos of items you received
- Packaging and shipping label with the stated tracking number
Please contact us at email@example.com
before send back your order. and we will get back to you within 64 hours. Our customer service team are available from Monday- Friday.
Customs & Import fees?
Most of the time you don't get charged customs fees unless you are in a country like Saudi Arabic. For more information, please check with the local Customs and Border Protection Department. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we'd recommend contacting your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
- Please note we are not responsible for any international loss, damage, or customs fee for the return package. It's also your responsibility to check if the destination country imposes any duties, taxes, brokerage fees, or any other fees on the item you're sending. If you're unsure, please contact the consulate office of the destination country.
- Please make sure you don't include non-TAKA Original items by accident in your return package. We will not be responsible for sending back those items to you.